- Adele’s 23: 64 holds
- Justin Bieber’s Believe: 9 holds
- Drake’s Take Care: 32 holds
- One Direction’s Up All Night: 15 holds
- Suzanne Collins’ Catching Fire (The Sequel to Hunger Games): 45 holds
- Suzanne Collins’ Mockingjay: (The Third Installment of Hunger Games): 73 holds
- Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul: 0 holds
- Todd Burpo’s Heaven is for Real (for kids): 0 holds
- Wm. Young’s The Shack: 0 holds
- The Holy Bible (all versions): 0 holds
Above are the current holds by library members at library near my home. For those of you who have no idea what I am taking about, it’s when you request to check out a book that is already being used by someone else, so the library allows you to put yourself on a waiting list until your spot comes. The only thing that shocks me is that Justin Bieber’s new album Believe only has 9 holds.
I guess the statement, “Christianity is one generation away from being extinct” is true!