- Adele’s 23: 64 holds
- Justin Bieber’s Believe: 9 holds
- Drake’s Take Care: 32 holds
- One Direction’s Up All Night: 15 holds
- Suzanne Collins’ Catching Fire (The Sequel to Hunger Games): 45 holds
- Suzanne Collins’ Mockingjay: (The Third Installment of Hunger Games): 73 holds
- Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul: 0 holds
- Todd Burpo’s Heaven is for Real (for kids): 0 holds
- Wm. Young’s The Shack: 0 holds
- The Holy Bible (all versions): 0 holds
Above are the current holds by library members at library near my home. For those of you who have no idea what I am taking about, it’s when you request to check out a book that is already being used by someone else, so the library allows you to put yourself on a waiting list until your spot comes. The only thing that shocks me is that Justin Bieber’s new album Believe only has 9 holds.
I guess the statement, “Christianity is one generation away from being extinct” is true!
Sorry readers, it’s been far too long since my last post. The whole point of creating my blog(s) and Twitter were to update my small audience on my milestones at least every other day. Unfortunately, between working with my web designer and other personal obligations, social networking gets the least of my attention at the moment.
As far as the collaboration with the web designer is concerned, I should have launched my website several weeks ago (Late February-March) but I’ve been very apprehensive about hiring a freelancer to execute my vision. Many assure me that they can design an attractive website, but their portfolio shows otherwise. (x_x) Hopefully, my new hire can exceed my expectations, and settle my uncertainty.
On a lighter note, in the upcoming weeks, I will be enrolling into a few writers associations to network with other authors as well as find some regional writers conferences to attend. 🙂